Where is Tibet? Tibet is a rich and beautiful land with an average altitude over 4,000m (13,120ft) above sea level. Possessing more than fifty peaks above 7,000m (22,960ft), Tibet is home to eleven Himalayan mountains over 8,000m (26,240ft). China, India, Nepal , Sikkim, Bhutan , Burma and Kashmir border the Tibet.
Tibet - People and Culture: Over two million people inhabit this land of rich natural resources and ancient cultures. Spiritual traditions, temples and monasteries, lakes and rivers, and mighty snow clad peaks are just a few of the intoxicating wonders to be experienced by adventurous travelers destined to visit this place.
Buddhism , with a history of some 1,300 years is shaped into a unique form of "Lamasm". Tibetan history, culture and religion are mixed together and infiltrate every aspect of social life. Tibetan religious arts have a distinctive style with adoption of Indian and Chinese Buddhist influence, thus forming a pearl of Oriental Buddhist art.
People living on the Tibetan plateau, such as Tibetans, Monpas, Lhopas and Moslems, have their own ways of living, marriage, burial and other ceremonies. Festivals in Tibet are in big variety. The Tibetan New Year, the largest festival, is followed by others such as the Wangkor Festival and horse races. For the dead, sky burials, water burials, cremations and stupa burials are practiced, but the sky burial is the most common.
Science and culture in Tibet include technology, medicine, grammar, logic, Buddhist philosophy, rhetoric, words and expressions, syntax, drama and astrology. Tibet is known as the Sea of Songs and Dances; folk songs and dances are diverse, especially during the "Shoton Festival" in August .
How to get there? This unique land is now easily accessible from Kathmandu, the capital of Nepal. Schedule air services fly from Kathmandu to Lhasa, and back every Tuesday and Saturdays with additional flights on Thursdays from July. This flight last a little over one hour and gives you a panoramic view of the Himalayas. Our sponsors have different package tour programs to this fascinating land. They will will give you a reason to get up early. Please check out their Programs to find out how. A trip not be missed in this lifetime!
The best season for Tibet tour is from the end March to end November each year. From end November to end March it gets too cold and flights do not operate during this period. Flights operate from first week April to end November every year
- Tibet is Autonomous region of China. So you will not get the special permit and Visa for Tibet directly In your country. You have to proceed for permit and Visa for Tibet through our Agency.
- We must receive scan copy of your passport at least 35 days prior to arrival in gateway cities (Kathmandu or Lhasa). Passport must be same as scan copy and valid for more than 6 months.
- We request to dispatch the original passport at our delhi office for indian passport holders 15 days prior to arrive in Kathmandu and other than indian passport holders must spend at least 2 nights in Kathmandu to issue Tibet visa. They will also require to bring 2 passport size photos. We shall send client "Chinese embassy visa form" well in advance to be fill up by each client which can either sent to us by email or can be collected upon arrival.
- Those who entry Lhasa from mainland China are requested to obtain Chinese visa in their home country and we will organize Tibet permit and handover it through our agent in Lhasa.
- Chinese visa will be valid for China mainland only, do not bring Chinese visa if you are entering Tibet from Kathmandu.If you obtained Chinese visa the chinese ambassy will cancel mainland visa during your journey to Tibet.
- We supply detail information and briefing upon arrival.
- Creative Adventure Nepal Pvt. Ltd and its associates will put every effort to make your journey smooth and pleasant. However, all the tours in Tibet are conduct strictly under the rules & regulation of Tibet Tourism Bureau (TTB). Therefore, Its counterpart shall not be responsible for any change and alteration in the program due to unavoidable circumstances such as landslide, road blockage, flood, snow fall, political unrest, cancellation of flight, delay arrival, delay issue of permit and visa, sickness or accidents. Any extra cost incurred thereof shall be borne by the clients on the spot.
- CIPSC (China Indian Pilgrims’ Service Center) has an athority to handle travel arrangements & fix rates for the Indian pilgrims in Tibet side.
- We provide AC Deluxe Coach for Airport pickup drop and sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- We could provide standard non AC Tourist Coach for Kathmandu to Kodari Boarder and VV due to road condtion..
- We provide Kathmandu - Nepalganj - Simikot and return by fixed wing and Simikot - Hillsa and return by charter helicopter for heli kailash yatra.
- We provide AC Deluxe Coach for the entire journey of Tibet.
- We also provide supporting Truck to carry luggage and equipments.
- We provide one escorting Jeep during entire journey of Tibet.
- Jeep or Van can be provided at extra cost
Please use any of following bank accounts for your convenience.
Telegraphic transfer to Creative Adventure Nepal
||Creative Adventure Nepal|
|Current A/C (USD)||:||01904427150011|
|Paying Bank||:||Himalayan Bank Limited
Kantipath, Kathmandu, Nepal.
|Beneficiary||:||Creative Adventure Nepal|
|Current A/C (NPR)||:||0101010006756|
|Paying Bank||:||Global IME Bank Limited
Kantipath, Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Please ask your bank to advise payment to either Bank by authenticated Tested Telex message. Use one of the bank above with correct company address.
- Whether you transfer money to Himalayan Bank under Creative Adventure Nepal
- During transfer, the transfer service charges are sender's responsibility, please make sure we could receive the actual amount invoiced with your bank.
- TO ENSURE YOUR TRANSFER ACCURACY, Any inefficient or inaccurate transfer may delay the reservation procedures. Deposit are required to guarantee at time of reservation.
- To avoide high transfer service charges, you can made payments by Credit Card (we accept all credit cards) at anytime.
- Sleeping Bag down with inside extra cove
- Down Jacket, Polar fleece, Light quilted.
- Pure wool and thick cotton socks
- Thermal underwear (Inner-full fitting) wool or mixed combination.
- Wool pullovers-polo neck, Flannel shirts.
- Warm light gloves, Snowcap(with ear covering)
- Wool monkey cap, Sun hats & scarves.
- Comfortable Trekking boots and Sandals
- Sun / Snow glasses
- Towels-including small hand towel.
- Hot water bottle.
- Light Trek bag (for camera, and very essential things.) and duffel bag to keep your personal belongings.
- Rain coat with hood.
- Ladies can select other clothing materials as per her interest.
- Torch with spare cells & bulbs
- Video camera: - as per the interest.
- Plastic mug/whistle.
- Swiss knife ( multi purpose)
- First aid box / personal medicine
- Walking stick
- Indian Rupees are not accepted in Tibet. We will assist to exchange the amount to Yuan (Chinese Currency) for you upon your arrival in Kathmandu.
- The official Chinese currency used by the Tibetans is circulated in denominations (notes) of 1,2,5,10,100 Yuan. 1 Yuan is equivalent to approximately INR 11. It is advisable to carry Chinese Yuan to avoid unhealthy rates and futile bargaining at the Kodari Border or at Zhangmu.
- The unit of Chinese currency is Yuan. USD 1 = 6.00 Yuan. Exchange all your remaining Yuan at the end of the trip at Zhangmu itself before re-entering Nepal.
- Important Note: Carring INR 1000 & INR 500 denomanation are limited up to INR 25,000 in Nepal according to the rule of NRB.Indian Passport & Election (Voter) ID card are only the valid Identification proof to entry Nepal by air. other valid ID proof are also accepted to entry Nepal by overland.
"Notice Please read carefully this terms and conditions"
If due to really true emergency you are unable to come or continue in the trek or rafting you have chosen to join, there will be some cancellation charges. That what constitutes a true emergency case is interpreted at Creative Adventure Nepal Pvt. Ltd discretion. Please be aware of these conditions such as Dysentery, Giardia diarrhea are commonplaces in East and South Asia and such are not classified as emergencies.
Bookings: Filling out our on-line booking form, or print the booking form and filling out and make a reservations, by fax. We contact you by E-mail as soon as your form is received to define the procedures following this step and to confirm the availability on the tour you have chosen with us. All participants booking one of our regular or tailor made tours must read and fully understand our policies and booking conditions. Representing 25% deposit of the total sales price must accompany all bookings. The balance must be entirely paid 30 days prior to the departure date. To guarantee a booking made 30 days or less before the departure date we request the entire payment of the total sale's price at once. Under no circumstances will there be a refund of any kind, if you do not turn up trip departure, or if you leave a trip for any reason, either voluntarily or involuntarily, after the trip has commenced.
Cancellation: In the event of cancellation by the travel 7 days prior to departure 50% of the total amount paid will not be refundable. Passed the 7th day there will be no refund. If we have not received a balance due at the 29th day preceding a departure, we can cancel the booking. If we are in the obligation to cancel a trip for any reason, the participants will be completely refunded without any possibility of further indemnity. Cancellation of a trip made by the client does not entitle s/him to a refund of any kind. The date of cancellation is the date on which Creative Adventure Nepal Pvt. Ltd receives a written notice of cancellation by the travel that who has made the booking. If any transfer to an alternative departure date, will charge US15 or Euro 10 per person.
Creative Adventure Nepal Pvt. Ltd undertakes to provide you with the trip as outlined in your itinerary. However, as we cannot pre-determine weather conditions, political and other factors beyond our control, and bearing in minds your safety and enjoyment, we reserve the right to adjust the trip itinerary as required. The raft/trek leader in consultation with the staff and trip participants will decide on these adjustments. The raft/trek leader's decision will be final.
I have read all thoroughly and fully understood the information of trip. The itinerary and all other written material issued by Creative Adventure Nepal Pvt. Ltd for the trip I have applied to join and I am competent and willing to cope with the situations, circumstances and conditions made clear in the printed material. I agree and recognize that the realities made clear in the written information reflect the intrinsic characteristics of adventure travel and not least the matters of flexibility. Adaptability, reasonableness, practical personal contribution to lifestyle en-route and the fact that not all situations, circumstances and conditions subsequently encountered are identical to those pre-existing and prevailing at the time of booking.
I also recognize that I am undertaking a journey that contains a significant element of personal risk, and that risk does sometime become a reality. I acknowledge the relative remoteness, the rough traveling and weather conditions, the limited and relatively primitive medical and other services available, as well as the greater potential dangers compared with my usual daily life at back home, or conventional holiday travel. Not only do I accept the realities. I have chosen to seek them out. I recognize Creative Adventure Nepal Pvt. Ltd Nepal's responsibility to me and I accept these authority and decision of Creative Adventure Nepal Pvt. Ltd and its representatives in respect to the journey that I have applied to Join with them.
Mt. Kailash (6714m) is the most sacred mountain in Asia. It is believed to be the physical embodiment of the mythical Mt Meru, said to be the center...
Mt. Kailash, the sacred mountain and the abode of the Hindu god Shiva is one of the world's greatest pilgrimage destinations especially for Hindus, Buddhist...
Mount Kailash (6714m) , The farmed holy peak in west of Tibet . Mt. Kailash has long been an object of worship for four Major religious, for Hindu...
Mt. Kailash (6714m), Asia's most sacred mountain, is located in a high and isolated enclave of West Tibet. It is one of three pilgrimages....
Tibet is a rich and beautiful land with an average altitude over 4,000m (13,120ft) above sea level...
Fmed as the Roof of the World, TIBET has fascinated humanity for centuries. This land beyond the mighty Himalayas...
Tibet : For thousands of years, Tibet lay under the ancient Sea of Tethys . Eighty million years ago, India crashed into Asia...
The trip starts with drive from Kathmandu through the friendship bridge. After completion of the immigration formalities...
A trip to Tibet is not for the faint hearted; the travelling can be hard, adventurous and often unpredictable...
This is the story about one of the most impressive moments we have ever witnessed anywhere...
If you are planning for the Holy Yatra, you should be aware that it is rigorous and challenging trip where we have to spend...